Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Michelle & Phillip

Hi Martha,

I can't even begin to thank you for capturing the most beautiful images of the happiest day of my life! We absolutely adore each and everyone of the photographs; I don't know how we'll choose the ones for our album. My parents were so impressed by how the photos conveyed the love and happiness that we felt that day...not to mention the blast we had at the reception, you even got my Tia Helen doing the Stanky Leg!! Haha! It was such a pleasure to have you and your hubby, Jesus, with us on our wedding day. You both made us feel really comfortable - it was easy to "give it" to your cameras! My favorites are definitely the ones from our shoot after the ceremony - so incredible and so much fun!

Ok, I'll stop rambling now...I'll just say THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!

With love,
Michelle & Phillip Suggs









No comments: