Thursday, September 18, 2008

Photography 101

Facebook???? A few months ago, I had no idea what it was, except what I had heard from my children....Then, a client suggested we create a group and we did.

We had no idea what a success it would be...so much so, that shortly thereafter the comments and questions began to bombard our inbox. Where do I set my camera for action shots, where can I take my camera for cleanings, what lights should I purchase, do you know of an editing software....and the list of questions, goes on and on.

So, here's what we decided : Once a month, we will hold amateur photography classes here at our studio. The class is limited to 6 ladies and will include lunch, but most of all, we will be able to answer all the questions, and teach many how to use their equipment and create beautiful images. The ladies will also shoot a session and edit it during class. I plan to post the best images from each student and have you, our faithful bloggers, vote on your favorites.

We are so excited to be offering photography101 and expect it to be a lot of fun!

Looking forward to it!

Martha:)

P.S. For further information, please email me at martha@udsphoto.com or search for unique design studios on facebook groups.

OCTOBER'S CLASS IS FULL...Next class, November 30th

2 comments:

Unknown said...

How can i get more information regarding the once a month photography amateur classes? I also tried looking up UDS on Facebook groups but have had no luck.

UDS said...

Email me at martha@udsphoto.com