Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Boudoir...a word being used more often.

More and more women are surprising their husbands or fiancee's with beautiful images of themselves. Tastefully done, "boudoir photography" is taking off to be one of the most requested of shoots. Luckily, we are staffed with 8 women who know exactly how it feels...most of us have had a boudoir session ourselves and we want everyone to look beautiful, but most of all to feel comfortable.

I had the pleasure of shooting the beautiful Cristy's wedding 6 years ago and when I received the call that she would possibly be appearing in Playboy and needed pictures asap...I couldn't believe it was the "Cristy" I knew. She's shy, very self conscious and just not the "type". Well guess what? She put the shyness behind her and gave me her all at this outrageous shoot! Here are some "R" rated images...the others are for her eyes ONLY!

















Look for Cristy in Playboy soon. Good luck in Jacksonville...love you!







Thank you Jordan for trusting me with your gorgeous wife Cristy!

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are beautiful. You did a wonderful job. Calling for an appointment. Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, I want to do it.

Anonymous said...

She looks like a model! The pictures are AMAZING!

Anonymous said...

She looks beautiful! Great job!

Anonymous said...

Wow, these are amazing pictures! Very creative and the colors are great!! It shows her natural beauty.

Anonymous said...

Wow, I am amazed at how beautiful these pictures are. They show her natural beauty and the colors are great!!

Anonymous said...

Amazing pictures! She looks fantastic, the locations are wonderful and her natural beauty stands out. Wonderful job!

Anonymous said...

You look amazing!!! You are totally Playboy material. I will have my fingers crossed for you...

Anonymous said...

Ohh my God. Would you marry me ?

Anonymous said...

Dear Marta...

I want to thank you for sharing your inspiring talent with me once again. You have once again outdone yourself. I was so lucky to find you! I'm blessed to have found someone that made me feel as comfortable as you did. Doing what you do is an ART that you have MASTERED! Thank you for everything. Love you!

♥ ,
Cristy

Santo said...

So beautiful, so sexy...I would definitively bite the apple.

Anonymous said...

THATS my wife? Thats MY wife! holy crap thats really my wife!! Thank you Martha & every one at UDS for every thing you do.

P.S. To the love of my life...
now EVERYONE can see how beautiful you are. Im blessed to have you as my wife.

Anonymous said...

wow kia what can say great pictures

Anonymous said...

perfect pictures playboy look out

Anonymous said...

First, Cristy i never doubted a day in my life your inner & outer beauty! You are an amazing woman, and deserve all the prosperous things that are headed your way. Secondly, Jordan i admire for your constant support in everything your wife needs, your an amazing man, and are the utmost prized man in the world. Her carisma, self respect, and just undying love to always help people bring together that beautiful image we see in these pictures! Jordan, your one lucky man my friend, and Cristy your even luckier to have the support of your husband. I love you both dearly, and envy the people you are going to meet! ha... i better be invited to at least 1 event! 14333333333333333333333

Jackie

Anonymous said...

You have outdone it with these pictures. Cristy you look incredible. You are a beautiful vivacious young woman. UDS captured the natural beauty that is inside of you and portrayed them with such appeal and elegance for all of us to enjoy. They are truly talented photographers. These shots are so inspiring to all of us. I wish you all the success in the world. You are definately on the right path.
Love,
Gretter

Anonymous said...

A grilfriend of mine recommended me to see this blog, and i love it!!!!!!!!! It is so sexy yet extremly classy. I can't wait, i'm going to set up an appointment for Valentines Day, what better present : )