Monday, November 3, 2008

Is Miami ready for Kansas?

It was a beautiful day and an amazing team of talented artists, who together allowed me to capture these absolutely stunning images. All brides should have Jenny's naturally-relaxed demeanor. She truly let herself be guided by us and her trust in us, resulted in an experience none of us will soon forget. I will be using the last image in upcoming issues of bridal magazines...and Jenny can expect to be a face of UDS for years to come:)


Shakin-Jennifer Yero from DVP Studios on Vimeo..

























7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nothing to say except WOW!

Jennyero said...

MARTHA, I WANT TO THANK YOU AND ALL YOUR CREW FOR THE AMAZING TIME WE HAD ON SATURDAY ! YOU ARE A TRUE BAD A*S !!!

Melvin Udall said...

fantastic pictures i love them!!

Anonymous said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the pics!!!!

Anonymous said...

These pictures are beyond incredible. You have a talent beyond words. Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

MUNCHKIN, YOU ARE A TRUE ARTIST. I LOVE LOVE LOVE YOUR WORK BUT IF I KEEP TELLING YOU THAT YOU ARE GOING TO GET SICK OF ME. LOL. MARTICA, YOUR PASSION FOR YOUR WORK IS OVERWHELMING AND IT SHOWS THROUGH YOUR PICTURES. YOUR ABILTY TO CAPTURE IMAGES SUCH AS THESE SEPERATES YOU FROM THE REST. YOU ARE A TRUE SUPERSTAR AND FOR THAT AND MUCH MORE, I LOVE YOU. I WILL CONTINUE AND ALWAYS BE YOUR BIGHEST FAN. CONGRATULATIONS ON YET AGAIN, SHOWING THE WORLD THE POWEREHOUSE BEHIND UDS. YOU ROCK THE HOUSE AND AS WE ALWAYS SAY, YOU ARE OUT -OF-FREAKIN-CONTROL.

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures!