Monday, January 12, 2009

Alyna and Joel

I love my couples. Especially those that put 100% of their trust in us. Alyna and Joel, both allowed Jesus and I to create and design at our own discretion. Take a peek at a few of those results from this weekend.

Joel prepares at The Biltmore.


At her parents home, Alyna dresses before rushing to St. Hugh Catholic Church,


a toast before heading out to the Grove,


one of my all time favorite images!


if you notice we went right back to the same spot of their engagement shoot...see a few posts back where you'll find their engagement pics.

the very unexpected, but rythmic appearance of the Hare Krishna.

and a gorgeous-chic reception with an ambiance filled with lOVE!

...and so they are Mr and Mrs. Bello. Congratulations!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't believe I've ever seen anything like these pictures. Wow!

Anonymous said...

Amazing!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Hi!!!!I'm still on the honeymoon but I just wanted to tell you the pics are amazing!!!!Wow! I'm Speechless!!!
Alyna Bello